We are most specially Asian and European's languages service
melody
2018-11-14 08:48:47 UTC
Hi friend,

Happy day with you!

My name is Melody from CCJK company. AS an ISO certified multilingual solution provider, CCJK has been leading in the industry for more than 16 years, providing language services to companies in various industries like patent filing, search and localization services to the legal and financial, medical, pharmaceutical, chemical, engineering and telecoms industries.And in partnership with translation agencies around the world like GE, SIEMENS, SAMSUNG, continually contribute to our mutual-trust community.

Languages we are best at these:
• Chinese, Cantonese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Malay, Indonesian, Thai, Filipino, Tagalog, Burmese, Nepali, Mongolian, Khmer, Hmong, Laotian, Sinhalese, Marshallese
• Arabic, Persian, Farsi, Dari, Hebrew, Kazakh
• Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Urdu, Malayalam, Punjabi
• Slovenian, Turkish, Romanian, Czech, Polish, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Greek, Dutch

Our company has founded in 2000. The development of company is very rapidly and has reached maturity. So if you have any Chinese target translation job? Do not hesitate to assign to me! If budget is concerned, please never let it be a reason that bothers you. We are your reliable partner, and are negotiable always. Feel free to assign to me always. Good quality and good price are always the goals of our efforts. We hope to cooperate with you. Now enclosed our company website for: www.ccjk.com for your reference.

Thank you so much for your time and Please keep in touch with us ,we will always try our best to assist with you any time.

Warmest Regards!

Melody

Please get back to me at ***@ccjk.com
if you are interested in our services, if not, please just let me know
and i will remove your contact.