Inquire about ECCN for Debian GNU/Linux and how to deal with revised EAR
I***@cj.MitsubishiElectric.co.jp
2017-12-21 08:22:10 UTC
Dear Paul,

Thank you for reply, it has helped me to discuss with experts.
PS: based on your email address your company seems to be located in
Japan? Next year the annual Debian conference will be in Asia for the
first time and it will be held in Hsinchu, Taiwan. We welcome
sponsorship, volunteers and attendees, hopefully your company is
interested in sponsoring and can send some developers to Taiwan next
year.
I have shared this announcements to some engineers
who has related work about Linux and embedded systems.

Sincerely,
Yuichi Ikeda
Paul Wise
2017-12-21 09:20:23 UTC
Post by I***@cj.MitsubishiElectric.co.jp
Thank you for reply, it has helped me to discuss with experts.
If you reach a conclusion, please let us know the results.
Post by I***@cj.MitsubishiElectric.co.jp
I have shared this announcements to some engineers
who has related work about Linux and embedded systems.
Excellent, thank you for that.
--
bye,
pabs